Arabic-L:LING:Translation Query

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Mar 20 18:29:04 UTC 2000

1) Subject: Translation Query

Date: 20 Mar 2000
From: fadwa_fadhil at yahoo.com
Subject: Translation Query

Dear Sir,
 I'm looking for a translator (Arabic to English) who
can give me an opinion about some Arabic works (novels
& short stories) for an Arabic writer,who's very well
  known to the Arabic readers. His works are closer to
the western style and mentality than the Arabic ones,
as I think.
I got your address from Ms Kristen Brustad of AATA.
So, if you don't mind to send you some of his work to
read and tell me later if it is possible to translate
them, and if yes, would you please recommend me a
translator you know, and what are the procedures that
I should go
through.
 Looking forward to hear from you.
 Thank you.