Arabic-L:PEDA:Jordan University Summer Program Query

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Mar 28 17:39:19 UTC 2000

1) Subject: Jordan University Summer Program Query

Date: 28 Mar 2000
From: Lisa Buckmaster <saxxgod at hotmail.com>
Subject: Jordan University Summer Program Query

Since I am an undergraduate student at one of the thousands of schools in
the US that does not offer any Arabic courses whatsoever, I have had to
resort to participating in summer Arabic courses. For this summer, I am
considering courses taught at Jordan University in Amman, but I'm having
trouble finding any information about this program. Has anyone taken courses
at JU or know anyone who does? I just have some basic questions on material
covered, amount of English spoken in class and their general impression of
the program.

Thanks,
Lisa J. Buckmaster
saxxgod at hotmail.com