Arabic-L:LING:Arabic Corpus Responses

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed May 31 15:58:06 UTC 2000

1) Subject: Arabic Corpus Response
2) Subject: Arabic Corpus Response
3) Subject: Arabic Corpus Response

Date: 31 May 2000
From: Jan Hoogland <j.hoogland at let.kun.nl>
Subject: Arabic Corpus Response

Karam,
for concordancing Arabic: see Monoconc at: www.athel.com
for building a corpus I would suggest you to search the net: there's a huge
amount of Arabic text data available.
for example: http://www.raya.com/indexw.htm

Jan

Date: 31 May 2000
From: SHAWKY at aucegypt.edu

Dear colleague,
I am working at the moment on my MA thesis , IN TAFL, and I have have been
recently working on word count, measuring the most frequent words in MSA
such as fi- peposition. and slos the high frequency for the nominal
sentence -as part of thethe most frequently counttted words and structures
in MSA. mail you ht
Nehad Shawky.
NB: I might tell you about my thesis topic next time inshaaallah.