Arabic-L:GEN:Where's Deeb?

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Nov 7 00:13:44 UTC 2000

1) Subject: Where's Deeb?

Date: 06 Nov 2000
From:  Muhammad Deeb <mdeeb at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
Subject: Where's Deeb?

	My apologies to all friends and all lists for not being able to
respond to previous and forthcoming messages.  While I can send messages,
I haven't been able to open my Inbox since late Thursday (Nov 2, 2000).
This situation ironically defines a one-way electronic love; that's
electronic unrequited love.

	The problem can be one of many possibilities: (a) my system has
been infected with a virus; (b) I exceeded the server space quota, as I
receive an average daily harvest of 750 e-mail pieces; (c) something is
wrong with the U. of A. server; (b) all the above.  (My quandary and
attendant multiple choice is likely to make my students rub their hands in
glee!)

	Their is nothing I can possibly do during the weekend.  I hope to
have this problem resolved by the university Telecommunications Services
on Monday.  I count on your understanding.

						M. Deeb