Arabic-L:GEN:Quark Responses

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Nov 21 16:53:12 UTC 2000

1) Subject: Quark Response
2) Subject: Quark Response
3) Subject: Quark Response
4) Subject: Quark Response

Date: 21 Nov 2000
From: Kino <quinon at yhb.att.ne.jp>
Subject: Quark Response

Hello

There is a free utility program named Reverse, which reverses automaticaly
the strings. As this is a World Script aware program, you could use it
with Hebrew script, I think. The download page is:
<http://www.geomtech.com/~rminer/reverser/>

DTP program Ready-Set-Go! Global supports *all* the languages kits of Mac
OS. It costs more than 800 USD, but might be worth trying since this is
not a mere "extension" but a whole program package. You can read its
features and download a demo at:
<http://www.diwan.com/ready/prsg.htm>

As I don't know Hebrew nor DTP things, I'm not sure whether this meets
your needs
or not.

Hope this helps

Yusuke KINOSHITA