Arabic-L:GEN:Salim Khaldieh condition

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Apr 4 15:46:46 UTC 2001

1) Subject: Salim Khaldieh condition

Date: 04 Apr 2001
From: "Muhammad S. Eissa" <eissa at umich.edu>
Subject: Salim Khaldieh condition

	Dear colleagues and friends of Salim Khaldieh:

	Dr. Salim has gone through serious medical examinations in the last
few weeks and has been admitted to University of Michigan hospital. Salim
is a dear friend and generous colleague to many in this list. I am sure
that he has many friends and colleagues who care and who would have been
upset if they did not know. I just came back from a short visit to him and
it seems that he would be in the hospital for sometime. Anyone in his place
would appreciate a form of expression of concern and hopes for speedy
recovery. Please remember him in your prayers, may God bless you all.

		Here is his room phone number: (734)936-8151

Muhammad S. Eissa, Ph. D.
Department of Near Eastern Studies,
University of Michigan,
2097 Frieze Building,