Arabic-L:JAIS Info

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Apr 9 22:52:30 UTC 2001

1) Subject: Reading and Printing JAIS articles
2) Subject: New JAIS articles
3) Subject: JAIS article

Date: 09 Apr 2001
From: Joseph Norment Bell <joseph.bell at msk.uib.no>
Subject: Reading and Printing JAIS articles

Date: 09 Apr 2001
From: Joseph Norment Bell <joseph.bell at msk.uib.no>
Subject: New JAIS articles

Journal of Arabic and Islamic Studies
http://www.uib.no/jais/jais.htm
http://enlil.ff.cuni.cz/jais/jais.htm

We call attention to the following two articles that have just been
posted at the Journal's Norwegian Web site in Volume 3 (2000). These
are pre-publication versions. HTML versions will be posted with the
final versions. We ask our readers to report any printing or other
errors they may notice to joseph.bell at msk.uib.no.

Lutz Edzard. SIBAWAYHI'S OBSERVATIONS ON ASSIMILATORY PROCESSES AND
RE-SYLLABIFICATION IN THE LIGHT OF OPTIMALITY THEORY. (Adobe Acrobat
4.0 PDF file, 136 kB, pp. 48-65).

Ibrahim Taha. THE POWER OF THE TITLE: WHY HAVE YOU LEFT THE HORSE
ALONE BY MAHMUD DARWISH. (Adobe Acrobat 4.0 PDF file, 103 kB, pp.
66-83).