Arabic-L:LING:Parallel Arabic-English Corpora

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Apr 11 15:31:35 UTC 2001

1) Subject: Parallel Arabic-English Corpora

Date: 11 Apr 2001
From: Hazem Ghurab <ummahpress at hotmail.com>
Subject: Parallel Arabic-English Corpora

[Moderators Note: I have a policy of not posting attachments, so the
attachments referred to are not here.  I'm sure Hazem would be glad
to send them to you, however, if you wrote him directly.  Dil]

Dear Sir(s),
	We would like to inform you that we present two weekly
translation services from Arabic into English.
	Our material, which is a translation of several political,
social, economic and military topics culled from Egyptian and Arab
newspapers and magazines, can be used in the field of Natural
Language Processing research, as it is considered a source of
Arabic-English parallel corpora.
	Attached are samples of our publications. For further
explanations, please e-mail us at (ummahpress at hotmail.com).  &
Ummahpress at yahoo.com

Ahmed El-Shazly