Arabic-L:PEDA:A More Detailed Arab Academy Ad

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Apr 16 18:47:11 UTC 2001

1) Subject: A More Detailed Arab Academy Ad

Date: 16 Apr 2001
From: Sanaa Ghanem <sanaa at arabacademy.com>
Subject: A More Detailed Arab Academy Ad

The Arab Academy, which is a privately owned non-religious
institution, offers online Arabic language courses.  Courses in
Modern Standard Arabic, Colloquial Arabic, Quran and Hadith are given
from beginners to upper intermediate levels.  Students may subscribe
to our courses and have the credit hours transfered to their schools
or universities.  Universities that do not have an Arabic language
program, may partner with us and start offering online courses to
their students.

Our list of course offerings and fees are available from:
<http://arabacademy.com/main/online/registrar_e.shtml?part=0>http://arabacademy.com/main/online/registrar_e.shtml?part=0

To get general information on the Arab Academy visit:
<http://arabacademy.com/about_e.htm>http://arabacademy.com/about_e.htm

Reports and certificates about our courses are found at:
<http://arabacademy.com/schools_e.htm>http://arabacademy.com/schools_e.htm

A list of our partners is found at:
<http://arabacademy.com/partners_list_e.htm>http://arabacademy.com/partners_list_e.htm

Please take a trial visit from:
<http://arabacademy.com/demo_session.htm>http://arabacademy.com/demo_session.htm

Standard commissions for partners is available from:
<http://arabacademy.com/partner_e.htm>http://arabacademy.com/partner_e.htm

To register as a partner please go to:
<http://arabacademy.com/registration_partners_types.htm>http://arabacademy.com/registration_partners_types.htm

The Arab Academy is based in Cairo, Egypt.  Do not hesitate to
contact me if you need further information.
Best regards
Sanaa Ghanem
Director
Cell: + 2 012 218 0305