Arabic-L:GEN:Roz Al-Yusuf reference query

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Aug 10 20:15:09 UTC 2001

1) Subject: Roz Al-Yusuf reference query

Date:  10 Aug 2001
From: Louis Boumans <louis.boumans at freeler.nl>
Subject: Roz Al-Yusuf reference query

Dear Collegues,

I am urgently looking for an article that appeared in the Egyptian
weekly Ruuz al-Yuusuf medio June 2001.

It concerns an article by Atef Hilmi on the arrestation of (alleged?)
homosexuals on a Nile boat, and the (favourable) reaction of the
Egyptian human rights organisation.

Actually, I do have a scan showing the content of the article, which
was passed on to me by internet, but I need the title and the volume
and numbers for bibliographical reference.

I would be very grateful if anyone could help me with this reference.
Yours, Louis Boumans

<mailto:louis.boumans at hccnet.nl>louis.boumans at hccnet.nl