Arabic-L:LING:CNL restarts online

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Feb 13 16:30:45 UTC 2001

1) Subject: CNL restarts online

Date: 13 Feb 2001
From: "Kaye, Alan" <akaye at Exchange.FULLERTON.EDU>
Subject: CNL restarts online

Those of you who remember 25 years of the CLN (California Linguistic Notes,
formerly Newsletter) will be happy to see the new look as we continue
publishing articles, essays, reviews, notes, squibs, etc.  Please send
anything you wish to be considered for publication to:

Alan S. Kaye
Editor, CLN
Linguistics
CSU, Fullerton
Fullerton, CA 92834
Fax: 714-278-5954
E-mail: akaye at fullerton.edu
Phone: 714-278-3722

The address of the CLN (Vol. 26) is:

hss.fullerton.edu/linguistics/cln/index.htm

Preference for shorter works on interesting linguistic topics.  Any style
sheet is OK, but LSA stylesheet is best.  Contact the Editor for further
information.  We hope to publish 4 times a year, depending on the quantity
of accepted submissions.