Arabic-L:LING:For ALS Presenters and Guests

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Feb 20 22:50:00 UTC 2001

1) Subject: For ALS Presenters and Guests

Date: 20 Feb 2001
From: Samira Farwaneh <s.farwaneh at m.cc.utah.edu>
Subject: For ALS Presenters and Guests

Dear ALS Presenters and Guests,

The Arabic Linguistics Symposium will take place in two weeks at the U. of
Utah's Guesthouse. The hotel will give the Society  a discount based on the
number of rooms reserved at the hotel. They have extended the reservation
deadline until Friday Feb 23. Please help us by making reservations as soon
as possible.

An  overhead projector will be provided on Friday and Saturday. If you need
other equipment please let me or Tessa Hauglid know, and we will try to
make it available.

With your help and participation, we hope this conference will be as
successful as the previous ones.

Many Thanks,

Samira Farwaneh