Arabic-L:PEDA:Summer Intensive Programs Query

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed May 16 15:24:40 UTC 2001

1) Subject: Summer Intensive Programs Query
1) Subject: Summer Intensive Programs Answer (at least one answer)

Date: 16 May 2001
From: Paul Roochnik <paulroochnik at hotmail.com>
Subject: Summer Intensive Programs Query

Dear Colleagues,

At the risk of redundancy, may I trouble you for information on
summer intensive Arabic programs?  A friend of mine, who lacks
internet access, needs info particularly with reference to programs
in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Palestine/Israel.  Info should include
phone numbers, course fees, and dates.  Thanks for your help.  Cheers
from Abu Sammy.