Arabic-L:GEN:JAIS postings

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Thu May 24 20:10:21 UTC 2001

1) Subject: Musulmani in Italia etc.
1) Subject: about Musulmani in Italia
1) Subject: JAIS VOL. 4

Date: 24 May 2001
From: Joseph Norment Bell <joseph.bell at msk.uib.no>
Subject: Musulmani in Italia

Journal of Arabic and Islamic Studies
http://www.uib.no/jais/jais.htm
http://enlil.ff.cuni.cz/jais/jais.htm

The pre-publication version of the following review article in Volume
3 (2000) has just been posted at the Journal's Norwegian Web site
(The SPIonic font necessary for reading the Greek in the HTML file of
the article by Philip Kennedy and that by Petra Schmidl in Volume 1
can be downloaded free in either Windows or Mac version from the SP
Fonts Home Page [http://rosetta.atla-certr.org/TC/fonts/]):

Agostino Cilardo. "Musulmani in Italia: La condizione giuridica delle
comunità islamiche, a curo di Silvio Ferrari--Review article. (Adobe
Acrobat 4.0 PDF file, 114 kB, pp. 114-26). HTML version will be
posted with the final version.

The final PDF versions with temporary (Word produced) HTML versions
of the following have also been posted:

Lutz Edzard. Sibawayhi's Observations on Assimilatory Processes and
Re-Syllabification in the Light of Optimality Theory. (Adobe Acrobat
4.0 PDF file, 136 kB, pp. 48-65).

Ibrahim Taha. The Power of the Title: Why Have You Left the Horse
Alone by Mahmud Darwish. (Adobe Acrobat 4.0 PDF file, 103 kB, pp.
66-83).

  Philip F. Kennedy. Reason and Revelation or a Philosopher's Squib
(The Sixth Maqama of Ibn Naqiya). (Adobe Acrobat 4.0 PDF file, 212
kB, pp. 84-113).