Arabic-L:LING&PEDA:Various Queries

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Nov 28 21:41:59 UTC 2001

1) Subject: Tutor in Dallas/Fort Worth area
2) Subject: Electronic Arabic name corpus query
3) Subject: Mac-based software query
3) Subject: 'ayy grammar query

Date:  28 Nov 2001
From: Dil Parkinson <dil at byu.edu>
Subject: Tutor in Dallas/Fort Worth area

A student who has studied Arabic for 3 semesters is looking for a
tutor (or program) in the Dallas/Fort Worth area to continue his
studies starting in January.  Please contact me directly at
dil at byu.edu and I will pass on your information to him.
Thanks,
Dil