Arabic-L:PEDA:Enrollment Bump responses

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Oct 2 16:34:55 UTC 2001

1) Subject: Enrollment Bump response
2) Subject: Enrollment Bump response
3) Subject: Enrollment Bump response; 'boutique majors'  query

Date:  02 Oct 2001
From: Raji Rammuny <raram at umich.edu>
Subject: Enrollment Bump response

Dear Kirk:
Slamat;

We have 2 students who wanted to add Arabic, but at this late date we
discouraged them to enroll. However, we allowed 2 journalists and 1
professor of Archeology and 1 graduate student of Anthropoloy to
audit Arabic classes at their levels. Best.

Raji