Arabic-L:TRANS:Needs Translations of Words in Transliteration

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Oct 12 22:23:37 UTC 2001

1) Subject: Needs Translations of Words in Transliteration

Date:  12 Oct 2001
From: Mischa KK Bagley <mischa333 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Needs Translations of Words in Transliteration

Greetings. Would anyone be good enough to give me the
Arabic words for the following 10 terms with your
answers in the Roman alphabet: (1) life; (2) activity;
(3) active; (4) busy person; (5) curious; (6) meeting
place; (7) party; (8) society; (9) going out; (10)
gregarious.

Also, can anyone refer me to a website where I can
consult an English-Arabic dictionary or get an
English-Arabic translation with responses in the Roman
alphabet.  I'm a writer with a fairly frequent
requirement for this facility at the moment.  Many
thanks in advance.  Mischa KK BAgley