Arabic-L:LING:Judaeo-Arabic responses

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Sep 5 17:52:37 UTC 2001

1) Subject: Judaeo-Arabic response

Date:  05 Sep 2001
From: Frank Unlandherm <unlandhe at columbia.edu>
Subject: Judaeo-Arabic responses

There are several editions of the Koran in Hebrew, but none current.
However, the Ahmadiyya did publish a Hebrew-Arabic Koran in London in 1988.

Date:  05 Sep 2001
From: SadokM at cs.com

Yes, there is one translated by Prof. Riblin who taught Arabic at the
Hebrew University in Jerusalem. I think he translated it in the 1940s
or 1950s. May be it is reprinted. Sadok