Arabic-L:PEDA:New CASA Web Site Announcement

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Sep 10 15:40:10 UTC 2001

1) Subject: New CASA Web Site Announcement

Date:  10 Sep 2001
From: Alayne Wood <awood2 at emory.edu>
Subject: New CASA Web Site Announcement

Dear Friends & Colleagues,

It is with great pleasure that we proudly announce the release of the
revised Center for Arabic Study Abroad (CASA)
web site  (www.emory.edu/COLLEGE/CASA). We believe the improvements in the
site will allow those who visit it to gain a thorough understanding of the
CASA programs and their various components.

We hope you will find time to visit the new site soon, and would be most
grateful if you would share the site address with any students or other
colleagues who may be interested.  We look forward to your feedback and
would be happy to answer any questions you may have.  You may reach us by
email at casa at emory.edu.

Sincerely,

Dr. Mahmoud Al-Batal
Director, Center for Arabic Study Abroad

Ms. Alayne Wood
Program Development Coordinator
Center for Arabic Study Abroad