Arabic-L:LING:Electronic Translator Query

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Apr 5 18:46:09 UTC 2002

1) Subject:Electronic Translator Query

Date:  05 Apr 2002
From:paula santillan <capraia at yahoo.com>
Subject:Electronic Translator Query

I'm looking for an electronic Arabic-English/E-A translator, but I feel
a little bit confused with the varied offer. I know Franklin is a good
one. It seems also convinient because of the possibility of using the
socalled "bookmans" (cards containing dicitonaries of languages others
than those that the original device has). But I wonder which model is
the most worthwhile for the investment of 200, 300 (or even more) bucks.
I'd like to listen to someone else's opinion (about both quality and
price) before I finally get it.
thanks a lot