Arabic-L:GEN:How many subscribers on Arabic-L?

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Apr 29 22:25:48 UTC 2002

1) Subject:How many subscribers on Arabic-L?
2) Subject:The answer as of 4/29/2002

Date:  29 Apr 2002
From:paula santillan <capraia at yahoo.com>
Subject:How many subscribers on Arabic-L?

Hi everybody and epsecially, hi to you, Dil.

I just have a very simple question that you can
respond directly to me in order to avoid make people
waste precious time: how many Arabic-L members are
we??

Every time I go through that dear bunch of Arabic-L
emails in my box I discover people writing from so
many different and remote places...

Sorry for this no-scientifical request. I'm done with
my winter semester work and I have plenty of time to
make up such crucial inquiries...

salamat