Arabic-L:PEDA:Fundraising Advice responses

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Dec 5 20:32:06 UTC 2002

1) Subject:Fundraising Advice response
2) Subject:Fundraising Advice response

Date:  05 Dec 2002
From:"Ahmed.I.S" <ibhims20002 at yahoo.com>
Subject:Fundraising Advice response

 Dear Dr Sawsan Hosny, Ph. D.=A0,

It gives us a great pleasure to learn that there is new course of
Arabic language establishing around the globe. As far as I know , I may
suggest that you may contact an Arab governments such as UAE, Saudi,
Kuwait,  with an official letter to the Skiek Zayed the governor of
United Arab Emirate or Dr Sultan,  one of the governor  of United Arab
Emirate  . Last  year August -Sept when I visited Exeter University at
UK for CALL  conference,

 Thank you and Regards
Ibrahim Suliman Ahmed- (Arabic lecturer)