Arabic-L:LING:Thesaurus Foundation

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Dec 5 20:32:50 UTC 2002

1) Subject:Thesaurus Foundation

Date:  05 Dec 2002
From: "thesaurus at cmeis.cam.ac.uk" <thesaurus at cmeis.cam.ac.uk>
Subject:Thesaurus Foundation

[I apologize for the lateness of this announcement.  It arrived after I
had already left for MESA--Dil]

Dear Colleagues,

TheThesaurus Islamicus Foundationis pleased to inform you of its recent
association with theCentre of Middle Eastern and Islamic Studiesat the
University of Cambridge. Henceforth the Thesaurus Islamicus
Foundation'sSunna Project, including theHadith Encyclopaediaand
theIHSAN Network, will be based at the Centre.

We take this opportunity to invite you to visit our stand 43 at the
2002 MESA Conference in Washington D.C. from November 23rd to 26th.Tim
Winter, Director of the Sunna Project and University Lecturer in
Islamic Studies at the Faculty of Divinity, Cambridge University, will
be there and pleased to give you more information about the project and
to answer any queries you may have. Also attending will beProfessor S.
Abdallah Schleiferof the American University in Cairo, Academic Liaison
Officer of the Foundation andMustafa Gouverneur-Henry, Managing
Director, Tradigital Cairo, the Foundation's IT administrator.

We look forward to seeing you this weekend in Washington D.C.

The Sunna Project,
Centre of Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies,
University of Cambridge,
Sidgwick Avenue, Cambridge CB3 9DA
United Kingdom
Tel/Fax: + 44 1223 335103