Arabic-L:LING:Inchoativity in Tunisian Arabic query

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Dec 18 15:18:39 UTC 2002

1) Subject:Inchoativity in Tunisian Arabic query

Date:  18 Dec 2002
From: cristiantudor at hotmail.com
Subject:Inchoativity in Tunisian Arabic query

cristiantudor at hotmail.com

Please respond directly to email address.  Thanks :)

Hello
My name is Cristian Tudor and i am a romanian student student learning
arabic in University of Bucharest . After spending 2 years in Tunisia
and Bourguiba School with a scholarship that i had obtained from the
romanian and tunisian gov in collaboration , now i am back in romania
and i must write a study about the Inchoativity in tunisian-arabic . I
have some materials but i need some theoretic things about modalization
, tense and aspect in MSA (fusha) . Please if you are kind , can you
point for me some materials , something that i can use ?  I heard about
a work : Modality, Mood and Aspect in Spoken Arabic
Mitchell, T.F. and El-Hassan, Shahir
Do you have a clue , something else about this sector from arabic ?
Please help me !
Best regards
Cristian

End of Arabic-L:  18 Dec 2002