Arabic-L:LING:mustawiyaat responses

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Jul 31 16:14:42 UTC 2002

1) Subject:mustawiyaat response
2) Subject:mustawiyaat response
3) Subject:mustawiyaat response
4) Subject:mustawiyaat response
5) Subject:mustawiyaat response
6) Subject:mustawiyaat response
7) Subject:mustawiyaat response

Date:  31 Jul 2002
From:Tim Buckwalter <timbuckwalter at bainbridge.net>
Subject:mustawiyaat response

Dil:
There is a very good summary (including a diagram of the five levels) in
the
Introduction to the Hinds-Badawi dictionary.
Tim

Date:  31 Jul 2002
From:pstevens <pstevens at aucegypt.edu>

Dil,
Your colleague can find a summary by Badawi himself in a festschrift in
honor
of Robert Lado edited by Kurt Jankiwsky, published by Georgetown
University
Press around 1985 or so.

Best regards,

Paul Stevens,