Arabic-L:TRANS:shidd heelak, aaraabiizi

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Jul 31 16:14:53 UTC 2002

1) Subject:shidd heelak query
2) Subject:shidd heelak response
3) Subject:shidd heelak again
4) Subject:aaraabiizi

Date:  31 Jul 2002
From:"Schub, Michael" <michael.schub at trincoll.edu>
Subject:shidd heelak query

[Moderator's note: this posting is a good example of something I would
like to encourage: continuing an exchange with the individuals involved,
and then posting the entire exchange.  This has the potential of saving
time, and of making more sense to the readers. Then if someone has
something to add, they can do so, but we won't have multiple posts of
the original answer.  Thanks, Dil]

  What does  /yishidd  Hailu/  mean?  How is it used?

Thanks.                    --Mike Schub