Arabic-L:GEN:Egyptian Films availabilty query

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Mar 4 23:56:53 UTC 2002

1) Subject:Egyptian Films availabilty query

Date:  04 Mar 2002
From:zaborowb at georgetown.edu
Subject:Egyptian Films availabilty query

Egyptian Films
I am having a difficult time finding some particular Egyptian
films.  I have some old films from Baraccuda International Group,
but their old number is now a personal phone, and there is no such
group to be found in Maryland.  Does anyone know of good places to
buy Arabic films at a decent price?  Arab Films inc. is too expensive
for me, nor does it have the films I want.  I am not looking for the
art films, or films shown at the festivals right now.
Also, I am in DC, so if anyone knows of a good place to rent films
in the area, that would help too.
Feel free to email me directly, and thank you much for your time.
Beth
zaborowb at georgetown.edu