Arabic-L:PEDA:Virginia area courses query

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Mar 8 23:36:40 UTC 2002

1) Subject:Virginia area courses query

Date:  08 Feb 2002
From:"Reed, Michael PO" <MCReed at ISCPORTS.uscg.mil>
Subject:Virginia area courses query

[Moderator's Note: please respond directly to the requester.]

Hello,
I am currently studying standard arabic and have a private instructor.
Due
to my schedule I am not able to devote as much time to meeting with my
instructor as I would like. I am requesting any information on arabic
courses and classes offered in the virginia area and any software that
you
would recommend purchasing to advance my study.
V/r,
Michael Reed
MCReed at ISCPORTS.uscg.mil
cane5599 at yahoo.com