Arabic-L:GEN:Invitation for Submissions to Al-'Arabiyya

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Mar 15 23:46:14 UTC 2002

1) Subject:Invitation for Submissions to Al-'Arabiyya

Date:  15 Mar 2002
From:Kirk Belnap <rkb at email.byu.edu>
Subject:Invitation for Submissions to Al-'Arabiyya

Al-'Arabiyya (Journal of the American Association of Teachers of Arabic)
is in need of quality papers.  For years issues of the journal have
appeared somewhat late.  We would like to rectify this matter.
Accordingly, I would like to encourage you to submit substantive papers
or reviews that deal with Arabic language, literature, or linguistics.
For more details on preparing and submitting manuscripts, please see:

http://www.wm.edu/aata

A good paper submitted now could appear in three or four months.  Such a
paper submitted within the next two or three months could appear by the
end of the year.  Please spread the word, but stress that we are looking
for QUALITY papers.  One need not be American or a member of AATA to
submit.  For those who think they may not belong, you should know that
AATA is actually an international organization.  We invite you to join
and begin receiving Al-'Arabiyya.  See the website for details.

Best wishes!

Kirk Belnap, Editor

End of Arabic-L: 15 Mar 2002