Arabic-L:LING:more on Doubled consonants in Transliteration

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Mar 18 23:12:37 UTC 2002

1) Subject:Doubled consonants in Transliteration:Summary
2) Subject:Doubled consonants in Transliteration
3) Subject:Doubled consonants in Transliteration
4) Subject:Doubled consonants in Transliteration
5) Subject:Doubled consonants in Transliteration
6) Subject:Doubled consonants in Transliteration
7) Subject:Doubled consonants in Transliteration