Arabic-L:GEN:Nizar Qabbani Foundation info request

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Mar 20 19:11:38 UTC 2002

1) Subject:Nizar Qabbani Foundation info request

Date:  20 Mar 2002
From:Royal Hansen <rhansen at atstake.com>
Subject:Nizar Qabbani Foundation info request

Does anyone know how I can contact the Nizar Qabbani Foundation - email
or
physical mailing address? I have tried to write to the address I have in
Beirut - Box 6250 - but the letter was returned without any indication as
to where the Foundation has gone. Any help on where they are or who might
know would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Royal Hansen