Arabic-L:LING:4th Cush-Om Conference in Leiden

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed May 22 19:26:02 UTC 2002

1) Subject:4th Cush-Om Conference in Leiden

Date:  22 May 2002
From:Robin Thelwall/Rebecca Bradley <eubule at telusplanet.net>
Subject:4th Cush-Om Conference in Leiden

[this message was passed on from NACAL]

Dear Colleague,

We have the pleasure to announce the

4th International Conference of Cushitic and Omotic Languages

to be held in Leiden from Thursday 10th to Saturday 12th April 2003.

The theme of the conference will be linguistic aspects of Cushitic and
Omotic languages. Papers and contributions on the phonology, morphology,
syntax and pragmatics of these languages are welcome, preferably from a
descriptive point of view. Students in BA, MA and PhD programs are
particularly encouraged to present their research.

At this point we would like to know if you wish to be included in the
mailing list of the conference. We kindly ask you to inform us before
20.06.2002 writing to the e-mail address: Cush-Om at let.leidenuniv.nl

You can also write to the mail address:

4th International Conference of Cushitic and Omotic Languages
Dept. of African Languages and Cultures, Leiden University,
P.O.Box 9515, NL-2300 RA Leiden, The Netherlands

Only those who register receive subsequent mail with more information.

   Please pass this announcement on to whoever might be interested. This
announcement and other information as it becomes available can also be
found
at the web page:
http://www.let.leidenuniv.nl/tca/atk/Cush-Om_WebPage.htm

Looking forward to hearing from you,

The organising committee:
Azeb Amha, Maarten Mous, Christian Rapold, Cabdelqaadir Ruumi,
Graziano Savà

End of Arabic-L:  22 May 2002