Arabic-L:PEDA:Power Point in Arabic Language Teaching

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Nov 5 22:57:16 UTC 2002

1) Subject:Power Point in Arabic Language Teaching

Date:  05 Nov 2002
From:"Ahmed.I.S" <ibhims20002 at yahoo.com>
Subject:Power Point in Arabic Language Teaching

 Dear colleagues,

I have been using PowerPoint in teaching language. I find it very
interesting and useful for the students as they claim, therefore I keep
trying to design such slides dealing with Arabic language aspects such
as locations of the houses, things, human beings, animals,  colors. May
I inquiry, is there any colleague how may design such power point for
teaching language, therefore we may share together. Below you may take
a look at my  slides.
http://groups.msn.com/ComputerAssistedLanguagelearningCALL/page.msnw
Looking forward to hearing  from you.
Thank you and Regards
Ibrahimn Suliman Ahmed
Faculty of Medicine- IIUM university-Malaysia