Arabic-L:PEDA:3rd Year Arabic Enrollments query

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Nov 21 15:34:42 UTC 2002

1) Subject:3rd Year Arabic Enrollments query

Date:  21 Nov 2002
From: "Dr. Godlas" <godlas at arches.uga.edu> (by way of aata at wm.edu)
Subject:3rd Year Arabic Enrollments query

I am trying to make a case for continuing to offer 3rd year Arabic even
if enrollment numbers dip below university-wide standards for class
size:

Please reply to me, putting "3rd year Arabic" in the subject of your
email, and giving me your most recent enrollment figures for each of
your 3rd year Arabic classes and the name of your university.  Nothing
else needs to be included.  The results will not be published.

Regards,

Alan Godlas

End of Arabic-L:  21 Nov 2002