Arabic-L:PEDA:Translation Course Responses

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Oct 31 19:47:12 UTC 2002

1) Subject: Translation Course Response
2) Subject: Translation Course Response
3) Subject: Translation Course Response

Date:  31 Oct  2002
From:Mahmoud Sadrai <sadrai at tc.umn.edu>
Subject: Translation Course Response

The Program in Translation and Interpreting (PTI) at the University of
Minnesota is planning an Arabic section of our introductory course in
translation during the spring 2003 semester, provided that there are a
minimum of four students interested in the course. Also, an intensive
two to three week long course in intermediate level Arabic/English
translation is scheduled for May Session, 2003. Interested individuals
may e-mail us at pti at umn.edu or send requests for information to:

Program in Translation and Interpreting
University of Minnesota
ILES