Arabic-L:GEN:Hypercard, Nisus and other OS X queries

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Sep 24 15:57:53 UTC 2002

1) Subject:Hypercard, Nisus and other OS X queries
2) Subject:Partial response

Date: 24 Sep 2002
From: Waheed A Samy <wasamy at umich.edu>
Subject:Hypercard, Nisus and other OS X queries

With the advent of OS X, and the subsequent upgrade of institution
machines to that version, many problems are liable to surface.  For
example, it is my understanding that Apple is withdrawing support for
Hypercard(?), and Nisus might not function.  Is this true, and are there
other applications that will not work?
What potential problems lie ahead, and what recommended fixes or
strategies are available?

Waheed