Arabic-L:LING:Needs Arabic Tense and Aspect References

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Apr 3 16:36:16 UTC 2003

1) Subject:Needs Arabic Tense and Aspect References

Date: 03 Apr 2003
From: Salem altaieb <altaiebsalem at hotmail.com>
Subject:Needs Arabic Tense and Aspect References

[please respond directly to requester who is not a subscriber.  If you
feel your response is of general interest, send it to arabic-l as well
and I'll post itl--dil]

I'm a master student in Britain, doing a research about the tense and
aspect in both English and Arabic adopting the systemic analysis. I
would be very grateful indeed if you can help me find references to
such studies or telling me about sources of such information

     thanks in advance

Yours sincerly
Altaieb, Salem