Arabic-L:LING:Google 592 and counting

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Apr 29 20:31:23 UTC 2003

1) Subject:Google 592 and counting

Date: 29 Apr 2003
From:Dil Parkinson <dil at byu.edu>
Subject:Google 592 and counting

The web is wonderful, puts info, including a huge set of Arabic
newspapers at our fingertips, etc. etc. but it turns out also to be a
wonderful facilitator of false, even stupid, information.  Try a google
search of Tariq Aziz Glorious Past.  I just got 592 hits, and I'm sure
its growing by the minute.  There won't be anyone in the world who
won't just take it for granted that its true.