Arabic-L:LIST:Digest Function

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Aug 4 20:26:41 UTC 2003

1) Subject:Digest Function

Date: 04 Aug 2003
From:moderator
Subject:Digest Function

I have received word that the digest function of this list has changed,
and I am having trouble understanding what has happened.  If you get
the list in digest format and have noticed the change, could you please
send me an e-mail so I can ask you some questions about it?  Thanks.
By the way, sorry for the break in Arabic-L service.  I changed
computers and offices, and had trouble getting my e-mail back up and
running.
Dil