Arabic-L:PEDA:Arabic On-Line Responses

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Aug 22 21:07:00 UTC 2003

1) Subject:Arabic On-Line Response
2) Subject:Arabic On-Line Response

Date: 04 Aug 2003
From: sanaa at arabacademy.com
Subject:Arabic On-Line Response

The Arab Academy (www.arabacademy.com)is the leading provider of online
Arabic language courses. It offers courses for learners of all age
groups (adults, young adults and children) and all language levels
(beginners to advanced). We offer a variety of courses, activities and
material that are educational and fun. Each course includes effective
ways to improve your listening, speaking, writing, reading, and grammar
skills.

Take advantage of our vast array of tools to help you learn as you go.
Those tools include: an automatic translator, a talking dictionary of
verb conjugation, grammar references, etc. Personalize your learning
experience by choosing the day to start your studies, set your pace,
set your preferences to suit your learning style.

Our online advising services help you select the course that is most
appropriate for your language level and areas of interest.

Contact an advisor NOW:
http://www.arabacademy.com/advising_learn_arabic_language_online_e.htm

For more information and registration, visit:
http://www.arabacademy.com/register

Best regards,
Sanaa Ghanem
President