Arabic-L:GEN:Needs Cairo contacts

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Dec 29 19:59:12 UTC 2003

1) Subject:Needs Cairo contacts

Date: 29 Dec  2003
From:chohs10 at hanafos.com
Subject:Needs Cairo contacts

To whom it may be concerned,

I am a professor of Department of Arabic Studies, Myongji University,
Seoul, Korea.

I am doing research with my other colleagues on the subject “Islamic
Family Law, Possibilities of Reform from Women’s Rights Perspective, A
Study through Changes of the Family Law in Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, and
Turkey”, sponsored by Korea Research Foundation as two years project.
Actually, I am a person in charge of this project, and responsible for
its Egyptian part.

I am planning to do field work in Cairo during January 5th-22nd, 2004.
Especially, I would like to meet some responsible persons in
governmental organizations, Women’s organizations, and Women’s Research
institutes in Egypt to have interviews with them about the family Law
in the country.

It will be very much appreciated if you kindly recommend me the persons
whom I could have interviews wiht them.

I am looking forward your kind answer.

Sincerely yours,
Cho, Hee Sun