Arabic-L:PEDA:Teaching Arabic through e-mail responses

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Dec 29 19:59:29 UTC 2003

1) Subject:Teaching Arabic through e-mail response
2) Subject:Teaching Arabic through e-mail response

Date: 29 Dec  2003
From:wasamy at umich.edu
Subject:Teaching Arabic through e-mail response

Hi Galila.  I hope you are well.

If you use Windows, you can do email in Arabic (just as you can in
English).
You can also send attachments with email.
For these functions, you don't need to purchase any programs.

Concerning "teaching through the web", I need to know what you are
thinking about to be able to respond.

Waheed