Arabic-L:LIT:Music and Poetry abt War in Lebanon query

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Feb 20 15:52:44 UTC 2003

1) Subject:Music and Poetry abt War in Lebanon query

Date: 20 Feb 2003
From: Ulla Prien <prien at hum.ku.dk>
Subject:Music and Poetry abt War in Lebanon query

I´m posting this for a group of students from Copenhagen University.

Ulla Prien
University instructor¨
The Carsten Niebuhr Institute
Copenhagen University.

We are going on a study-tour to Syria and Lebanon and we  are looking
for recent poetry and music dealing the civilwar in Lebanon and the
reconciliation process. We are especially interested in the new
generation of lebanese artists. We are interested both in some material
for studying prior to the trip and eventually in attending events and
meeting artists during our trip, 11/5 - 23/5 2003. Any suggestions will
be wellcomed, best regards Anna and Jakob.