Arabic-L:PEDA:New Issue of LLT

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Jan 9 17:15:55 UTC 2003

1) Subject:New Issue of LLT

Date:  09 Jan 2003
From: Language Learning & Technology <llt at hawaii.edu>
Subject:New Issue of LLT

[note from moderator: I can't keep myself from putting in a plug for
this journal which strikes me as a model of web publication, with
articles freely available in both web and pdf format.  check it
out.--dil]

We are happy to announce that Volume 7, Number 1 of Language Learning &
Technology is now available at http://llt.msu.edu. The contents are
listed below.

Please visit the LLT Web site and be sure to enter your free
subscription if you have not already done so. Also, we welcome your
contributions for future issues. Check our guidelines for submission at
http://llt.msu.edu/contrib.html.

Sincerely,

Mark Warschauer and Dorothy Chun, Editors
Language Learning & Technology (http://llt.msu.edu)
FEATURE ARTICLES

Crossing Boundaries: Multimedia Technology and Pedagogical Innovation
in a High School Class
Susan Parks, Diane Huot, Josiane Hamers, and France H.-Lemmonier

Collaborative E-Mail Exchange for Teaching Secondary ESL: A Case Study
in Hong Kong
Roseanne Greenfield

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum: Electronic Discussion
and Foreign Language Learning
Barbara Hanna and Juliana de Nooy

Designing Task-Based CALL to Promote Interaction: En busca de Esmeraldas
Marta González-Lloret
COLUMNS

On the Net
Foreign Language Study and the Brain
Jean LeLoup and Robert Ponterio

Emerging Technologies
E-Books and the Tablet PC
Robert Godwin-Jones
REVIEWS (Edited by Rafael Salaberry)

Internet Audio Communication for Second Language Learning: A
Comparative Review of Six Programs
Gary A. Cziko and Sujung Park

CALL FOR PAPERS
Theme: Technology and Young Learners