Arabic-L:TRANS:Arab Translators Network

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Jan 15 23:49:09 UTC 2003

1) Subject: Arab Translators Network and certification of Arabic
translators and interpreters

Date:  15 Jan 2003
From: Maher Awad <awadm at sas.upenn.edu>
Subject: Arab Translators Network and certification of Arabic
translators and interpreters

Arabic-L subscribers:

I am forwarding the message below from an officer of the
American Translators Association (ATA).  He is not a
subscriber to Arabic-L.  Please reply to him directly.

Maher Awad