Arabic-L:LING:Needs date of Langues et Linguistique #3

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Jan 20 22:18:47 UTC 2003

1) Subject:Needs date of Langues et Linguistique #3

Date:  20 Jan 2003
From: Uri Horesh <urih at babel.ling.upenn.edu>
Subject:Needs date of Langues et Linguistique #3

I have a copy of an article that appeared in #3 of the
Moroccan-published
journal Langues et Linguistique. However, I don't have the date of
publication, and the journal's web page seems not to include that date
either. Does anyone know when this number appeared?

Thanks,
Uri