Arabic-L:GEN:Needs Al-Sharq Al-Awsat contact info

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Jul 21 15:02:20 UTC 2003

1) Subject:Needs Al-Sharq Al-Awsat contact info

Date: 21 Jul 2003
From: Martha Schulte-Nafeh <marthas at u.arizona.edu>
Subject:Needs Al-Sharq Al-Awsat contact info

Dear colleagues,
I wonder if anyone out there might be able to help with contact
information
for the Saudi newspaper published in London, Asharq alawsaT. I tried
searching the net but didn't come up with anything. I would appreciate
an
e-mail address or any other contact info that I can use to contact them
inquire about subscribing to the newspaper.

Many thanks.

Peace,
Martha