Arabic-L:GEN:Arabic-L vacation

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Jun 16 03:16:41 UTC 2003

1) Subject:Arabic-L vacation

Date: 16 Jun 2003
From:moderator
Subject:Arabic-L vacation

First of all, sorry for the incorrect date on the message about the
fake messages.  This message is to inform you that Arabic-L will be,
once again, off-line for one week.  I tried to get a backlog of
messages posted before this enforced vacation, but was unable to.  We
should be back up the last week of June.  You may continue to send your
messages, but I won't be able to post them until then, including those
currently in the backlog.
Dil