Arabic-L:PEDA:Wants Arabic enrollment figures

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Jun 26 17:44:11 UTC 2003

1) Subject:Wants Arabic enrollment figures

Date: 26 Jun 2003
From:Hussein Elkhafaifi <hussein.elkhafaifi at m.cc.utah.edu>
Subject:Wants Arabic enrollment figures

Enrollment figures in Arabic classes – has enrollment changed (increase
or decrease) since9/11/01? I would like to have specific numbers and
sources if possible. I know from the network that colleagues have
experienced changes but I would like hard data.

Thanks, Hussein

Hussein Elkhafaifi, Assistant Professor of Arabic
Department of Languages and Literature
UniversityofUtah