Arabic-L:LING:Dictionary for Medical Students recommendations

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Mar 14 16:54:27 UTC 2003

1) Subject:Dictionary for Medical Students recommendations
2) Subject:Dictionary for Medical Students recommendations

Date: 14 Mar 2003
From: Tom Emerson <tree at basistech.com>
Subject:Dictionary for Medical Students recommendations

> Can anyone recommend a good (not too expensive) Arabic - English and
> English - Arabic dictionary suitable for a reference section?

"Hitti's Pocket Medical Dictionary - Arabic-English" edited by Yusuf
K. Hitti and Ahmad Al-Khatib and published by Librairie Du Liban is a
good one to have in your collection, even though it does not have the
English->Arabic direction.

I have a vague memory of there being a larger version that may go in
both directions.